How it Works
- Consultations are completed first-come, first-served at the Alpine Farmer's market. Stop by our table to put your name on the list.
- The initial consultation will take about 30 minutes. It will be an in-depth interview about your health history and any issues you’re currently experiencing.
- We’ll discuss your health concerns in person, then we’ll follow up within one week with your individual protocol, which will include lifestyle, dietary, and herbal supplement recommendations to support your health. For chronic conditions, a protocol will typically last several months. When health balance is achieved, a tonic protocol will be recommended to maintain health.
- We don’t currently have a stocked apothecary and we’re not able to provide you with any herbs, but we’ll discuss the best way to source any herbs that are recommended.
- It’s highly recommended that we complete a follow-up consultation within a month after you begin your protocol. This can be in-person or on the phone.
- We strongly believe that every person has the right to health care of their choice and aim to make herbal medicine accessible to all, regardless of financial resources. No one will be turned away because of their inability to pay for a consultation.
Herbal health consultations are not intended to treat disease, but to support health and your body’s natural healing processes.